Chocolate Brownie Recipe is an easy and delicious brownie recipe with no eggs. It’s a great way to kill time during the pandemic situation.
These brownies are made using cocoa powder.
Soft, moist, tasty and easy to make is what these Homemade Eggless chocolate brownies are all about.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 12 servings
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (atta).
- 1 tbsp baking powder.
- A pinch of salt.
- 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (I use Cadbury cocoa powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp coffee powder.
- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated).
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 3/4 cup warm milk (can use some more to get the right consistency).
- 2 tbsp cream (Malai).
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate spread (or Nutella).
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius (for about 10 mins).
Making the Batter:
- In a sauce pan add milk, butter, sugar and cocoa powder and heat it until the butter and sugar have melted.
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and coffee powder. Mix it well.
- Add the warm milk mixture to the dry ingredients. Also add vanilla essence. Ensure to add the mixture in parts and fold.
- Add Hershey’s chocolate spread.
- Finally add the cream and mix.
- Ensure that consistency of the batter is moderate (medium to thick).
- Additional: You can add chocolate chips to give extra texture.
Baking the Brownies:
- Pour the batter into a greased (use butter/ghee) loaf/round tin. I have used cupcake mould.
- Gently tap and shake the pan to remove any air bubbles present.
- Bake it at 180 degrees celsius in the preheated oven for about 10-15 mins or until a wooden skewer or a toothpick inserted in the brownies comes out clean.
- When warm or cooled, gently remove the brownies from the tin.
and there you go freshly prepared home made Eggless Chocolate Brownie ready to EAT.
Hope you guys enjoyed the recipe
Check out our other posts Best Biryani Restaurants in Bangalore.
Check out our other post for Best Micro Breweries In Bangalore.